[council]

[council] Timing of NC meetings

Before we go "crazy" in rotating times we may need to think through the
implications and recognise there may be optimal times to choose.

According to Elisabeth,
"Axel is in LA.
The majority of the NC is US East Coast or Europe CET or between.
Africans are in UTC, Latin Americans like US East Coast.
Hotta-san is in Tokyo.
Erica Roberts in Melbourne."

According to the World Time Server which adjusts for summer time,
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/
LA is - 9 hours from Paris time and Melbourne is +8 hours.
So, the best compromise in summer is a 15.00 Paris time, being 06.00 LA ,
22.00 Tokyo and 23.00 Melbourne. Any other time means someone is expected to
take a call unreasonably early or unreasonably late.

Philip