From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 3:55 AM
To: Digitel - Ken Stubbs; names council
Cc: Louis Touton; Andrew McLaughlin
Subject: Re: [council] upcoming teleconference thursday september 21

Ken,
an informal chat by some of us on the intake committee has come up with these items for the next NC agenda
Draft Agenda
-----------------------------------
1. Report from ICANN Staff regarding the New gTLD Progress (need to send
email to ICANN staff to request someone to speak)
2. Report from Intake Committee (Philip)/Vote on Policy
3. Report from DNSO Review Committee (Pindar/Y.J.)
(include 5 minute discussions from each Constituency regarding report and
feedback)
4. Report of Outreach Committee (Guillermo)
5. Development of NC Proxy Procedures (Paul)
6. Multilingual Domain Names
Report regarding [need name from YJ](YJ)
Report regarding NSI initiative (Roger do you want to speak)
Development of a task force/working group to monitor issue?