[council]

Re: [council] RE: [nc-review] REMINDER DNSO Review

Roberto I agree with you up until a point.  My understanding is that the NC
created the Task Force/DNSO REview committee to prepare the outline for
what information needed to be collected, how, when.etc.  I agree that this
should be accomplished ASAP so we have a sufficient amount of time to
receive comments, review them and incorporate them into a final report.

However,   I did not envision that we would have working groups set up (at
least not ones like A,B or C), but that we would reach out to the
interested parties (GA, Constituencies, etc.) requesting such information
in the manner specified in the outline (for example, an email could be set
up for each topic to which people could send in comments), and once the
deadline was over, the Task Force would review, accumulate and summarize
the comments ion a final report for ICANN.

Again, these are just my thoughts, I have been wrong before (so my husband
tells me).  I just wanted to keep the dialog going so this thing moves
forward.  I would be interested to hear what others thoughts are on their
interpretation of how we should proceed.