[council]

[council] Re: [nc-review] REMINDER DNSO Review

Roberto...

R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Not at all.
>
> This "task force" has been constituted foreseeing a Working Group in the
> future.
> All what is needed is the NC to start the working group.
>
> As this list is almost silent since its creation, I tend to think it will
> continue to stay silent, and therefore will not allow us to make any
> progress.

I have certainly been working on this issue internally ..... but your point is
well made.... and I will make sure it is discussed in detail during our NC Tel
Conf on the 21st September.

We need to move this issue forward such that our recommendations are available
to the Board in advance of the LA meeting...

Thanks and hope you too have a great w/end...

Best

Paul