[council]

RE: [council] Registrars update -- Erica

Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry I've not been in touch but life has been very hectic over the last
couple of weeks.
I have changed my relationship with M_IT and am now working for them on a
consultancy basis - with particular focus on ICANN and auDA issues.
I am currently travelling and am using the following email address:

erica.roberts@bigpond.com

I will also be doing work for other organisations - ccTLDs in Asia - and will
fill you in on the details when next we talk.

Regards,
erica

<Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> =====