[council]

Re: [council] Re: DNSO seat on ICANN board -- from Jamie Love

While I think it is a good idea also, I do not think it is appropriate for
people to assume that we do not know these nominees even though we did not
have such a forum this time.  Jamie and Peter have been very active in the
ICANN process and at least speaking for myself, I am quite familiar with
their views and platforms.

While our next election is a ways off, Nii or YJ,  you may want to  take it
upon yourselves to try to see how other NC members feel, and if they agree,
prepare a proposed amendment to our voting procedures for review by the
entire NC.