[council]

[council] RV: ICCAN AT-LARGE PROCESS (URGENT RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Dear Andrew,

I am sorry to bother you, but like others, I have received concerns from
certain individuals in my Constituency that despite timely applying for At
Large membership, they have yet to receive a PIN.  They wrote to me and
asked whether there was anything I could do as his NC representative.

In particular,  Mr. Villaseca has yet to receive a reply to the email he
sent to ICANN and reprinted below.

Staci Barsness also wrote to Jody Baram of the At Large Membership advising
that she had not received her pin number.  Ms Baram apparently advised her
that her pin letter was mailed in May (although it was never received by
Staci) and it is too late to do anything about it now.  She was told to
look forward to voting in future elections.
Please advise whether there is anything I can do to further assist these
individuals.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Caroline G. Chicoine
Doepken Keevican & Weiss
211 N. Broadway, Ste 1500
St. Louis, MO 63102