[council]

Re: [council] Outreach Task Force

I think the major holiday of the season is vacation.  Late July and early
August are periods of long vacation, which may account for the quiet.

I wholeheartedly support the organizing efforts taking place here.  I think
we may want to add additional time to the schedule to account for the month
of August being "downtime" in many countries and communities.

Kathy Kleiman
<<
 so far i have heard very little from other council members. i will wait
 until friday to propose a final date for teleconf. but am leaning towards
 wednesday august 16th and am preparing a proposed schedule of names council
 teleconf for the rest of the year.

 trying to culturally sensitive as possible ... i need to know the dates of
 any significant non-christian holidays so please provide input personally to
 me.