Re: [council] NCtelecon, 19 May 2000, results

Patricio,
Axel,
Philip,
All who wrote to myself about June 2nd,

There was no teleconference, I believe the planning was too ambitious.
As far as I know some of the NC members were on long travel last week,
(Ken is still in Europe), it did not helped.

Please accept my appology for non canceling it officialy.
Elisabeth