[council] RE: status report : preparation for yokohama meeting

Hiro,

Your status report looks good to me; that's all consistent with where I
believe we stand.

The one thing I have to add is a response to question A1:

>  issue-A1: haw can DNSO raise the cost of the webcast ($9,000)?

As of Wednesday of last week, Melbourne IT has offered to sponsor the DNSO's
webcast costs of $9000, so we now will indeed webcast the DNSO's July 14
meetings.

(Once these details of schedule and room assignments are settled, it'd be
great if some of your technical team and I could go through the
specification [previously provided] of technical requirements to verify that
everything needed will be available.  So that there's plenty of time to make
alternative arrangements if necessary, I'd like to do this with at least six
weeks left before the meetings -- so by the end of this month, if possible.)

Ben Edelman