De: Digitel - Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@digitel.net>
Para: Elisabeth PORTENEUVE <Elisabeth.PORTENEUVE@cetp.ipsl.fr>; names council <council@dnso.org>
CC: Louis Touton <touton@icann.org>; Andrew McLaughlin <mclaughlin@pobox.com>
Fecha: Martes 16 de Mayo de 2000 18:20
Asunto: [council] names coulcil teleconference re-scheduled to friday may 19th

i have received a significant number of requests for a short delay for the names council teleconference regarding working group-B

i response to these requests and because there were no negative responses to my inquiry earlier re: rescheduling the conference...

the names council meeting has been formallly rescheduled to friday may 19th at the same time.

the same call-in number and codes will apply . we will have the same number of listen in ports as well

i apologize for the last minute change but i am working as hard as possible to have the largest member participation possible.

i look forward to  your participation

best wishes

ken stubbs