[council] FW: Yokohama ICANN Meeting

Hiro, could the IPC have one of the free rooms for the afternoon of the
13th?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chicoine, Caroline [mailto:chicoinc@PeperMartin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 8:01 PM
To: 'mkirk@aipla.org'; jmcgivern@ascap.com; 'Steven
Metalitz'; 'David
Tatham'; 'Caroline Chicoine'; 'Axel aus der Muhlen';
'Guillermo Carey';
'Andrew Collins'
Subject: RE: Yokohama ICANN Meeting

Mike this is to correct the voice mail message I left you.
You are right
that in addition to the 14th and the 17th, there are 6 rooms
for free
available for the 13th.  Since there are less rooms than
Constituencies and
working groups, we should try to confirm as soon as possible
if we plan on
doing it on the 13th.