Re: [council] names council teleconference information

Ken,

Apologies, I missed the teleconference.  I have been completely tied up in
private investment business for the last week and have not being reading NC
e-mail - and anyway I thought that the teleconference was to be on Friday this
week (which I would have missed because of holiday plans).

Apologies again
Dennis

> Digitel - Ken Stubbs wrote:
>
> The information for the call is as follows:
> Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2000
> Start time : 4:30 p.m. USA EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME
> Duration: APPROX 1 1/2 - 2 HOURS
> # of ports: 32 - 22 full participation, 10 listen only (LISTEN ONLY PORTS CAN
> BE EXPANDED PRIOR TO CALL )
>
> TOLL: 212-287-1665
> PCODE: 4544
>
> NC representatives will tell the operator their name, and then will be
> connected as a full participant. Those not on the NC representatives list
> will be able to listen only.
>
> List of NC participants:
>
> 1) Zakaria Amar
> 2) Pam Brewster