[council] RE: Yokohama Meeting Schedule : basic information we have

Hiro,

What you proposed in your previous message (1/2 day, ~150 people) seems
fine.
The special requirement will be the Webcast, if this service is provided by
the Berkman as usual.
I will give you confirmation about the GA tomorrow evening (European time).

My concern is the schedule of the constituencies and Working Groups *after*
the ICANN BoD: in this way, the BoD cannot take into account the results of
the debate. But I guess that it is more to WGs & Constituencies than myself
to say if this is a problem or not.
I also understand that there's no solution other than to find the funding
for the rooms on Friday 13.

Regards
Roberto