[council] Yokohama Meeting Schedule : basic information we have

NC and GA Chairs,

We've collected the following information from local host and
Andrew to date.

(a) DNSO can use rooms with no own cost on July 14-17
(b) Board-related meetings are confirmed to be held on July 15
    full day and July 16 morning (with possible extention)
(c) Rooms before and after July 14-17 are going to be sought for
    by the local host, if we request rooms with our own expense.
(d) The rooms on days other than July 14-17 cost us 2-10 thousand
    dollars/room/day, (which we cannot afford)

Now we have to schedule our meetings under these conditions.
Attachment-1 was Andrew's proposal. And Ken suggested
Constituencies that wants to meet before July 14 may talk via
conference-calls.

To date, I have received "room requests" as in attachement-2.

Hiro

===== attachment 1 =====
> July 14 (Friday):
>          - DNSO GA (morning)
>          - DNSO Names Council (afternoon)
>
> July 15 (Saturday):
>          - ICANN Public Forum
>
> July 16 (Sunday):
>         - ICANN Board (morning)
>         - DNSO Constituencies (afternoon;  morning also?)
>
> July 17 (Monday)
>         - DNSO Names Council (morning)
>         - DNSO Constituencies (afternoon, if needed)
>         - DNSO Working Groups (afternoon, if needed)

===== attachment 2 =====
   size / period / equipment / contact / remark

NC:

GA:

Business Constituency:
   50 / 4h / projector / Maca.Jamin@wanadoo.fr / -

ccTLD Constituency:

gTLD Registry Constituency:

Intellectual Property Constituency:

ISP and Connectivity Providers Constituency:
   25 / 3h / - / h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp / -

Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency:

Registrars Constituency:

WG-B:

WG-C:
   65+ / 1.5h / - / weinberg@mail.msen.com / if necessary