RE: [council] DNSO meetings in Yokohama

Andrew,

May I ask you consider the possibility of having Board-related
meetings on July 15 afternoon and July 16 full day as an option?

As you see, DNSO is now considering the meeting room requirements.
Board-related meetings fit one and a half day. And DNSO-related
meetings also fit one and a half day (with some exception). This
means they all can be squeezed in 3 days.

In other words, if meetings can be arranged as follows, DNSO will
need no extra rooms which we may be unable to reserve and will
bring extra cost to us even if reserved.

July 14 (Friday):
  - DNSO Constituencies (morning)
  - DNSO Working Groups (early morning or late afternoon, if needed)
  - DNSO GA (afternoon)

July 15 (Saturday):
  - DNSO Names Council (morning)
  - ICANN Public Forum : part1(afternoon)

July 16 (Sunday):
  - ICANN Public Forum : part2(morning)
  - ICANN Board (afternoon)

Of course Constituencies which cannot fit this schedule should
reserve some rooms on other days.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Hiro

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy, NTT