RE: [council] Webcast of upcoming teleconference?

Andrew wrote:

> I am going to pay the Berkman Center balance of $2,700 out of the funds
> already received.

On this understanding, the Berkman Center is available to webcast Friday's
teleconference.  If we are to do so, it'd be helpful if someone can confirm
as much so I can update our front page with an announcement, make the
necessary technical arrangements, publicize the webcast to the GA, etc.

Yet I do understand that the serious concern here of committing to expenses
without funds to pay them, so I'll hold off on making such plans until I'm
told explicitly that the NC wants to continue with these teleconference
webcasts.