FW: [council] Webcast of upcoming teleconference?

Dear Caroline:

Mike and I are travelling and do not have ICANN's accounts easily available,
so I can't (at the moment) give you a definitive answer on what we've
received.  I recall that the IP constituency has paid its $5,000
contribution, but I'm simply not sure which others have paid as well.

I am going to pay the Berkman Center balance of $2,700 out of the funds
already received.

I agree with Ken that the NC should not do further webcasts of its meetings
until it has addressed its budget and funding issues.

--Andrew