[council] Webcast of upcoming teleconference?

Names Council,

As discussed in Cairo and in prior correspondence on this list, I just
wanted to remind you all that the Berkman Center is not prepared to webcast
future teleconferences, including the one scheduled for this Friday morning,
until we've received payment for your past balance of $2700 from the last
ten NC teleconferences (per itemized list below).

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School

[ 6/25/99 – 5:30-9:30PM
[ 4 hours, outside the US Eastern business day
[ $800
[
[ 7/12 – 9:30-11:30AM
[ 2 hours