Re: [council] New Names Council Member from gTLD Registry Constituency

Don,

Despite all the discussions we may have had :-), I would like to wish you
all the best for your future outside of the Names Council and hope that we
will continue to hear from you in the ICANN context. At the same time, it
will be nice to see and deal with an old connaissance more frequently, so I
welcome Roger as new gTLD representative to the NC.

Best wishes Don,
Michael

At 14:58 14.03.00 -0500, Telage, Don wrote:

>Dear Names Council and ICANN Staff:
>
>This is to notify you that Mr. Roger Cochetti of NSI has been selected as
>the new gTLD Registry representative to the Names Council effective today.
>Mr. Cochetti replaces Dr. Don Telage who has held that post since the
>beginning of the Names Council.  Please make the required changes in the
>distribution list.  Mr. Cochetti's email address is rcochetti@netsol.com
><mailto:rcochetti@netsol.com> .
>
>                                 Sincerely,
>                                 Donald. N. Telage
>                                      - signed -

  | Michael Schneider      CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH            |
  |                        CEO, World Switch GmbH                    |
  |                         MD, Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm     |
  |                   Director, European ISP Association (EuroISPA)  |
  |                     Member, Names Council of ICANN               |
  | Eschborner Landstrasse 112, D-60489 Frankfurt am Main            |
  | Phone: +49 69 975 44 0      Michael.Schneider@abovenet.de        |