Re: [council] Working Group "C" final report

Ken,

Thanks for the best wishes. I enjoyed the evening in Cairo with you and was
looking forward to our physical Names Council meeting. Unfortunately I got
so sick that I really was glad just to make it home on Thursday; it really
didn't improve until last weekend, not at all pleasant ...

Regarding the dates for the conference call: I would have serious problems
on the 31st due to a speach I'm supposed to give just at that very same
point in time, even the 30th is not all that great but at least more likely
that I can make it.

Thanks for organizing this and best regards,
Michael

At 07:41 18.03.00 -0500, Ken Stubbs wrote:
>I hope all of you got back from cairo  and are on the way back to good
>health (specifically mikael)
>
>below is the final report for working group "c" your review. I will ask
>elizabeth to post this for comments as well on monday.
>
>i am requesting a teleconference names council meeting for thursady march 30
>or friday march31 as indicated in our recent meeting in Cairo. Please notify
>me by monday  4pm EST (10pm CET) as to which day you feel is best. the
>meeting will be held this time at the time we have used previously for
>teleconferences (9amEST)
>
>the next Names council meeting after this will be scheduled in the later
>part of the day to accomodate the pacific rim members and in the future 1
>out of every three will be scheduled this way to provide some sort of equity
>here. ( i am sure that you all would feel that this is only fair)
>
>we MUST finalize a budget for the names council at this upcoming meeting. we
>are receiving a significant amount of heat & criticism from outside
>
>if you have any proposed agenda items please submit them to me by the monday
>deadline as well.
>
>best wishes
>
>ken

  | Michael Schneider      CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH            |
  |                        CEO, World Switch GmbH                    |
  |                         MD, Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm     |
  |                   Director, European ISP Association (EuroISPA)  |
  |                     Member, Names Council of ICANN               |
  | Eschborner Landstrasse 112, D-60489 Frankfurt am Main            |
  | Phone: +49 69 975 44 0      Michael.Schneider@abovenet.de        |