[council] Update - Berkman Center Deliberative Discourse Project

Names Council Members,

Several of you previously expressed interest in the Berkman Center's
Online Delibration and Discourse project.  As we near the Cairo
meetings, we've made substantial updates to the project's draft
report.  We also continue to solicit comments either via email or in
our web-based comment system.  If desires, we'd be happy to present
our work either in private or very briefly at some point during the
Names Council's public meeting.  (Diane Cabell, project leader, will
be in Cairo, as will other core members of our team.)

The current drafts are posted online at
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projects/deliberation>.

Ben Edelman