[council] FYI. What do you intend to do ?

FYI. This message is resent to:
     - council@dnso.org list which includes ICANN lawyers and CEO;
       Becky Burr, Esther Dyson and Jonathan Zittrain added
     - a group of European lawyers from CENTR
     - Chair and Alternate Chair of the DNSO GA
     - AFNIC directors

I have two main questions, and I am publicly asking you to have
it considered by the ICANN Board and by the DNSO Names Council:
     - do you accept to be offended is such a way ? this kind of messages
       has been sent for months (by individuals from Canada and US), and
       I already informed in due time ICANN lawyers and CEO
     - how to proceed with such offences from the legal point of view ?

I am relieved to note than even some US citizens feel uncomfortable.

Elisabeth