Re: [council] Teleconference on Friday

Dear all,

possibly I oversaw something, but it appears to me that right now (less
than 48 hours before the conference call on Friday :-), we're still missing
a bridge. In view of the fact that since the end of the past year, I had
less time than I would have liked to devote to the Names Council, I would
like to volunteer to provide the bridge (details could go out in two hours
or so). Would those with the intention to participate please give me a
short notice so that we can plan for the amount of extensions necessary -
and does someone remember which external participants we wanted to invite?

Thanks for your understanding and your help in getting this organized on
such short notice,

Michael

  | Michael Schneider      CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH            |
  |                        CEO, World Switch GmbH                    |
  |                         MD, Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm     |
  |                   Director, European ISP Association (EuroISPA)  |
  |                     Member, Names Council of ICANN               |
  | Eschborner Landstrasse 112, D-60489 Frankfurt am Main            |
  | Phone: +49 69 975 44 0      Michael.Schneider@abovenet.de        |