From: Elisabeth Porteneuve [mailto:Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 3:51 PM
To: chicoinc@PeperMartin.com; council@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

Caroline wrote:
> (G) Agenda for the Cairo meeting
> 	(1) date and time (note-Berkman Center not available until March
> 8th)
> 	(2) report from WGB Chairs and proposed additions/revisions of
> charter per 2/18 conference call
> 	(3) report from WGC Chairs (NC Chair to be elected) and proposed
> additions/revisions of charter per 2/18 call
> 	(4) Discussion on Intake Committee proposed by Berkman Center
> 		(a) whether to implement
> 		(b) if so, what is its structure
> 		(c) nominations for Intake Committee members
> 		(Elisabeth, can you find link to the Berkman Proposal
> regarding this and email to council list?)

==> The Berkman Center Proposal is:
     http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/dnso/ncprocedure
     and
     http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/dnso/ncprocedure/slides.html

> (I)	Status Report from GA Chairs
> 	(Elisabeth, can you see if either of the Chairs would be available
> near the end of our call?)

==> Roberto Gaetano made arrangements to join the NC telecon after 16:00.
    May we request our telecon host to call Roberto ? (long (in time)
    long-distance call is a problem).
    If not, I will call him on my second phone line, and request to join
    once we arrive to the GA Chairs topic.

    I believe that some kind of coordination between GA meeting
    in Cairo and the NC meeting could help in better organization,
    and would suggest the NC work on that with the GA Chairs.

    Elisabeth