Re: Belated Farewell, was Re: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

Caroline,

My initial report is on the archives listed below:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc03/msg00217.html

There were a couple changes discussed - in particular an
improvement on using the card names during teleconferences
instead simply stating your name, and then "comment" or
"procedural question" etc.

Philip and Dennis made significant comments, and since that
time Kathy has also had some input in to how the rules should
be interpreted.  I can "guest" attend the teleconference if you
think it is necessary but I am confident either Philip or Dennis
have as much or more understanding of the procedures,
and our recommendations, that we use them with a healthy
dose of common sense.

Let me know if you want me to sit in.
Richard

--