From: Richard Lindsay [mailto:richard@interq.ad.jp]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 6:58 PM
To: Chicoine, Caroline
Cc: 'council@dnso.org'
Subject: Belated Farewell, was Re: [council] Next Names Council
Teleconference

Greetings all,

I am still on the mailing list, but indeed as of 15 January no longer
a member of the Names Council.  Although I must say there is some
feeling of unloading a heavy burden, I regret that we will no longer
be working together, at least as far as this venue is concerned.

I would like to offer my support, in whatever function that may benefit
the NC, DNSO and GA.  I believe the road ahead will not be easy,
but the goal is achievable.  I wish all of you the best, and once
again will be participating through the constituency and GA so
will be with you in spirit.

Best regards,
Richard

"Chicoine, Caroline" wrote:A