[council] RE: Cairo preparations

At 09:19 24.01.00 +0100, R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:

>OTOH, I made it clear on the list before the elections that I will be unable
>to attend the physical meetings, due to the fact that my current employer is
>not interested in Internet governance and I cannot afford to pay trips for
>meetings from my own pocket. Therefore, I am not in the position to push for
>a physical meeting that I will be unable to attend myself.
>
>The matter could be different if Harald would be able to participate, of
>course.

I too am funds-challenged at the moment.
Things may change in this area, but at the moment I find it hard to say
that I can definitely be in Cairo.

I agree with Roberto that a physical meeting could be benefical - if only
to show that there exist physical people who do not speak much on the
mailing list.

                         Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no