[council] Cairo preparations

To the Names Council, Roberto and Harald:

It's that time again -- time to set set the schedule for the next round of
DNSO meetings.  To see the details as they are currently posted, see
<http://www.icann.org/cairo2000/cairo-details.htm>.

At present, I have reserved March 7 and March 8 for DNSO-related activities.
These might include the following:

     - Names Council
     - Constituencies
     - Working Groups
     - General Assembly

For the benefit of prospective attendees, the local host committee, and (not
least) me, it is essential that the NC, Constituencies, WG chair, and GA
chair quickly decide whether and when to meet in Cairo.

The ICANN Public Forum will be March 9, and the Board meeting March 10.
Thus, it seems advisable to me for the NC to meet on March 8.  Also, you
should note that the local host committee is considering a dinner for
attendees (hosted by local sponsors) in the evening on March 8.  And I
should reiterate that you should feel no obligation to schedule meetings on
March 7, unless necessary.

Please let me know what you decide.

--Andrew