Re: [council] RE: NC's UDRP WG

At 13:13 03/01/00 -0600, Chicoine, Caroline wrote:
>In the future, please mark your emails "private" and I would be happy to
>oblige.  Unless otherwise indicated and when it relates to the NC as a
>whole, I follow the open and transparent policy.

Caroline:

A short comment.
I  believe that is a "good practice" don't send mails circulated among a
short list of person to a list of any body as the Name Council.
I understand the Kathryn's concern.

In relation with the Milton situation, let us  (the constituency) define if
he
is or not the Kathryn's alternate.

Best Regards,

Raul Echeberria