From: Shapiro, Ted [mailto:Ted_Shapiro@MPAA.org]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 2:15 AM
To: 'KathrynKL@aol.com'; Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com
Cc: mueller@syr.edu; 'Chicoine, Caroline'
Subject: RE: NC's UDRP WG

Dear Kathryn,

Nothing has moved on this that's why you haven't seen anything yet. I will
send a draft of the proposal for your review/input (once completed but
before it goes to the full NC). I don't know if it will be working group or
some kind of monitoring task force (made up of a limited number of
representatives of the various interests-probably NC reps) which at a
certain point (like after a year of monitoring and compiling info) would
suggest to the NC that a new working group be formed to consider changes to
the UDRP. I was also thinking that we would get a law school to volunteer
for some of the heavy lifting. Amadeu has offered his students but we could
open this up and then let the NC choose.

Best regards, TED