[council] Re: [cctld-discuss] ccTLD constituency contribution to DNSO webcasting

Fay,

If I am not mistaken you sent this to the same people who slander the
ccTLD registries on the DNSO web page.

I donŽt care much about that nonsense, as they donŽt listen to what we
are saying anyway, just let me have an account number, preferrably
with a bank where I can do a normal transfer from my browser (eg a
bank in Germany would require an Account Number and a Bankleitzahl)

If I get this before 27 January IŽll wire the money before I go on
leave. If not IŽll attend to it afterwards. I am not interested at all
in paying fees for the pleasure.

el