[council] ccTLD constituency contribution to DNSO webcasting

Dear Names Council,

I write regarding the ccTLD constituency's contribution to the $35000 costs
charged to the  DNSO for  web casting.

Following a call for contributions, I now have commitments from 17
registries and regional groups to towards the $5000 required.

It must  be pointed out that some of the contributions come on the strict
understanding that this is a one-off payment for past expenditure and that
budgets for future expenditure of this sort should be presented in advance
for approval.

Some of the contributors require an invoice and all will need details of
where to send the money.  I cc Andrew McLaughlin in case this is something
that ICANN will deal with directly.

Regards

Fay Howard
CENTR