Re: [council] Emergency Reminder about the GA's Chair nominationprocedures

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.

Sorry if I was obscure.   What I intended to say was that this should not
be a popularity contest; the NC's job is not to satisfy the lists but to
manage the process of obtaining consensus on policy issues.  The fact that
some don't like the way the DNSO is structured, or want to create some
alternative source of DNSO management, or just choose to be loud because
they like the fact that some will respond to them almost no matter what
they say or how they say it -- none of these should deter the DNSO from
doing what it is supposed to do:  try to develop consensus of the community
on policy issues, of which the one before it now is gTLDs.

Raúl Echeberría <raul@inia.org.uy> on 11/25/99 02:39:43 PM
Extension: