RE: [council] Call for comments on the Interim ReportfromtheWG-C,newgTLDs.

Okay with me

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Swinehart [mailto:Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 7:38 PM
To: 'Nigel Roberts'; h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp
Cc: Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com; Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie; council@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [council] Call for comments on the Interim
ReportfromtheWG-C,newgTLDs.

Kathy raises a good point with regard to January 3 and the holiday
period.
Can we have agreement on January 10th please so we can get the notice
out?
If I don't hear otherwise, I will arrange with Elisabeth to send it out
by
tomorrow, Tuesday 23rd, close of business CET.

Likewise, I'd like to suggest that discussion on the nomination
procedure
for the GA chair begin as soon as possible, since we need to post a
decision
by the November 26th.

Theresa