[council] GA chair elections

Now that we have 5 nominations it would be useful to have some form of hustings - this may be simply a statement by the candidates of who they are and why they believe they can do a good job. (Perhaps min/max 50/200 words).

If this is part of procedures is this something we should ask the GA to organise (if so who?) or should we make this request as the NC directly of the candidates? I would propose asking the NC secretariat to make this request directly - if that will not be treading on anyone's toes.
Philip

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels