RE: [council] Letter to L.Touton

Kathy,

I am very uncomfortable with your letter to Louis Touton about Joe Sims.

I think that Joe's contributions have been thoughtful and helpful, and I
welcome them - even when I don't agree with him.  I don't see that he has been
advocating anything in his messages - other than that we must take particular
care to remember the by-laws and to make sure that our actions are consistent
with the by-laws.

If I am missing something, and you believe that Joe is advocating some
particular position that is inappropriate for him to do so, please be specific.

Thanks
Dennis

Dennis Jennings
Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie