RE: [council] RE: Agenda for next Teleconference

week of 13th is better for me. There are WIPO copyright meetings Dec 6-10.

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Swinehart [mailto:Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 6:12 AM
To: 'Chicoine, Caroline'
Cc: Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr; council@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [council] RE: Agenda for next Teleconference

Caroline,

I'm travelling during part of the two weeks, but here are some dates I know
are okay -- I can make a call on December 6, 7th, 8th, (not on December 9th
and 10th); and can accommodate into my schedule (I'll be in Europe that
second week too) the 13th, 14th. I don't know which day I'm travelling back,
so the 15th or 16th may be difficult. My preference, the 6th, 7th, 8th.
Otherwise, will try to work around things.

I'd like to add another item to the agenda: use, and scope of use, of
proxies for NC meetings (physical and teleconference).

Let me know if I can help out any way with the agenda draft, etc.

Theresa