Re: [council] RE: Agenda for next Teleconference

Caroline, fellow NC members,

I should be able to report some progress if the teleconference
is in the first week of December.  The current deadline of
24 November (or something like that) was a little tight as I
am out of the office until the 27th.

Having said that, fellow NC process drafters, we need to do
some work...

The agenda looks good to me.

Richard