[council] Details of next rounds

Colleagues,

Apologies - I thought that I sent an e-mail like this out earlier today -
but it seems to have gone missing.

Well - we got through two rounds of the No. 1 Election today and got down
to five candidates.

On the resumed teleconference, we (those on the conference) agreed the
following.

Round 3:  You should by now have received the round three voting paper with
5 candidates remaining.  The round three vote continues until 14:00 CET -
that is one hour before Tuesday's teleconference.  We have therefore an
hour to consult on the next round before the teleconference.

Round 4:  This round starts at 15:00 CET and continues until 15:40 CET.
 Results should be available by 15:45 CET.

Round 5:  This round (if necessary) starts at 15:45 CET and continues until
16:25 CET.  Results should be available by 16:30 CET.

Round 6:  Thsi round  (if necessary) starts at 16:30 CET and continues
until 17:10 CET.  Results should be available by 17:15 CET.

If further rounds are necessary they will continue over Tuesday/Wednesday
CET and into the Wednesday teleconference.

I trust this is clear.  Questions to me by e-mail or by phone +353 87 220
8225.

G'Night.
Dennis