[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[council] Registrars Constituency PROXIES
I recorded that Erica Roberts from Melbourne IT replaces
Amadeu Abril i Abril running for ICANN BoD position, and is voting
in place of:
* Europe (.es) - Amadeu Abril i Abril firstname.lastname@example.org
I happen to have Erica's business card she gave me in Santiago:
ERO name: Erica Roberts
ERO email: email@example.com
ERO Tel: XXXXXXXXXX censored
ERO Fax: XXXXXXXXXX censored
ERO Mobile: XXXXXXXXXX censored
The local time in Melbourne is UTC+10+0DST (one hour later than Japan/Korea).
I will send in a separate email to Erica all information concerning
The Registrars Constituency resolved that the Registrars NC members
may provide proxies for themselves.
In the preliminary round (ending today in less than 5 hours),
Erica Roberts has given her proxy to Richard Lindsay.
Within minutes I will:
- send to Richard the corresponding ballot
- add Erica to council list and to vote02 autorised members
- provide you a summary of proxies with last minutes added phones
- add Melbourne local time to our usual memo (and include there
Santiago modification - Santiago is +1DST since Oct 4th).