Re: [council] Close of nominations for the election of ICANN Boardmembers

Elisabeth,

Thank you for your tremendous work in handling the flood of e-
mails to the nominations list.  I certainly appreciate all the hard
work you did for us.

I would like to chat to you over the weekend to discuss once again
the details of the organization of the elections / teleconferences /
etc.

Thanks again
Dennis