[council] Message for Amadeu

Amadeu,

I am getting mail bounces when I reply to your messages.  This happened at
the same time last night.  (It does cut conversations short - maybe its
deliberate. :-) )

Dennis

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
The
following address(es) failed:

  Amadeu@nominalia.com:
    all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts:
    it appears that the DNS operator for this domain has installed an
invalid MX record with an IP address instead of a domain name on the right
hand side