Re: [council] TOTALLY INCORRECT Information about CENTR

Dennis Jennings wrote:

> CENTR Colleagues,
>
> A press article in a Swedish journal included the following TOTALLY
> INCORRECT information about CENTR.
>
> "CENTR proposes the introduction of the TLD .eu

Well, I would peonally hope that at lest this part is true in the
future ;-))

> We, the CENTR Executive and staff, are trying to find out whether this was
> just bad/stupid journalism - or whether there is perhaps a more sinister
> explanation.

I don't hgink you should worry. Experence hows that the conjunction of
journalism & internet produces bizarre results, but real conspiracies
are rare. Take it as a joke, and enjoy it.

> Please make sure that the people in your country who should know about this
> are informed.

There is little risk: down here very few among those "who shuld know"
read Swedish newspapers. One of the multiple shortcomings of this part
of the world.

Besst regards,

Amadeu