Re: [council] Re:

I also agree.

Mr. Bildt would probably be a very interesting addition to the Board, and
the Bylaws were probably written having ITU in mind (and no other bodies of
the UN) and only information technology policy (and not real wars), but the
letter of the bylaws is clear.

On a personal note... at this point I believe he is much more useful to the
world spending all his energy solving the war in Kosovo than dealing with
DNS. I would love to see him (and would fully support it) running for the
next elections.

Javier