Re: [council] ISPCP election results

Congratulations to the ISPCP constituency and to its
Permanent Names Council delegates.

You are the first constituency with 3 *Permanent* Names Council
delegates, compliant with ICANN Bylaws on the GD.

As of today, we have 2 Constituencies with *Permanent*
Names Council delegates: ISPCP and gTLD.
The elections are underway this week within Registrars
and Business.

I changed the main page of the www.dnso.org into
"Members of the Names Council" (no longer Provisional),
and added the reminder about 90 days waivers.

May I add one observation: I've noticed that at least
two constitiencies, ISPCP and ccTLDs, use the misleading term
(misleading in the ICANN context) of "South-America".

The 5 regions explicited in ICANN Bylaws (Article V, Section 6)
are:
     As used herein, each of the following shall be
     a "Geographic Region": Europe; Asia/Australia/Pacific;
     Latin America/Caribbean Islands; Africa; North America.

Please use "Latin America/Caribbean Islands" instead.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth