Re: [council] L.A. meeting tech ==> cost recovery

Andrew,

We are willing to pay - but we have no money.  In a formal sense
we cannot commit to this expense unless it is guaranteed by our
parent - the ICANN Board.

However, we considered this at length during our teleconference
today and we have agreed that we should proceed with the
Webcast and that we will do everything necessary to raise the
funding from our constituencies.  We cannot at this time guarantee
that we will be able to raise the money or when - but our target is
before the end of this calendar year.

Dennis