Re: [council] LA Schedule and tech

Dear Andrew and Josh,

Thank you.

ISPCP Constituency expects to have 35+ attendees.
It is because ISPCP meeting had about 30 attendees in Santiago
and new members have joined ISPCP after Santiago meeting.
ISPCP has not yet decided when to meet. We will notify you
as soon as we decide it.

Hiro

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy Department, NTT