RE: [council] FW: [ga] GA Adcom Election Committee

Joe,

I agree wholeheartedly with you.  The idea of a GA elected AdCom is
completely at variance with the By Laws and it (the AdCom) will most likely
attempt to usurp the role of the NC and its support staff (to be
appointed).  This is a very bad idea that undermines the existing
structures.

I wonder what problem / requirement is being asserted here ?

Dennis