RE: [council] FW: [ga] GA Adcom Election Committee

Ted -

It does raise several points that the NC has been discussing. Likewise I'm
not against the proposal, but think the NC should address the questions you
raise below. Suggest we add this to the NC call agenda, not to thoroughly
discuss in one call, but rather to have short discussion on how to move
forward on responding to the questions you identified below.

E.g., just off the top of my head, some thoughts on how to move forward
include: e.g., postpone discussion until after DNSO ICANN Board members
voted on; identify questions and have on-line discussion followed up with a
NC call, etc., assign issue to a working group, etc.

Theresa